2019-October: Debate Cambridge Society of Paris vs Trinity College Dublin
The Cambridge Society of Paris vs Trinity College Dublin debate at the Irish Embassy in Paris, on Thursday10th October 2019, in the presence of the cultural attaché Liam O’Flaherty and an audience of 80 attendees from the two universities.
- Second Secretary / Cultural Attaché to the Irish Embassy in Paris: Liam O’Flaherty
- Speakers for the Cambridge Society of Paris:
- Andrew Lyndon-Skeggs (President of the Cambridge Society of Paris)
- Edward Archer (Former President of the Cambridge Society of Paris)
- Guest Speaker for the Cambridge Society of Paris: Alan Riding (Former European Cultural Correspondence for the New York Times)
- Debate chairmen: Pierre Caquet (Cambridge) and Gabrielle Puget (TCD)
- Gabrielle Puget: President of the TCD Paris Alumni Association
2019-September: Glory Days of Paris guided walk around Montparnasse
2019-June: Glory Days of Paris: The Philosophical framework: Dada and Surrealism
2019-June: The Merry Wives of Windsor in the Shakespeare Garden at the Pré Catalan
2019-May: Cambridge Society of Paris guided walk in Montmartre
Cambridge Society of Paris guided walk in Montmartre, conducted by Pierre-André Hélène, forming part of the Cambridge Society Glory Days of Paris series of lectures and events, celebrating the heady days of Paris in the 1920s and ‘30s. This walk, attended by 25 members and guests of the Cambridge Society of Paris, was associated with the first lecture in the series, the introductory lecture featuring the artists of Montmartre, given by Douglas Lyndon-Skeggs at the Musée des Arts Forains, Pavillons de Bercy, Paris.