Membership & Annual Subscriptions
The Cambridge Society of Paris has an annual subscription which runs for the calendar year – from January to December. However, new members who join the Society in the second half of the year will be granted membership through the end of the following year.
The amount of the annual membership fee depends on your age and your primary place of residence.
- Alumni and current student under the ago of 30 are offered free membership, which runs through to the end of the year in which they have their 30th birthday
- Alumni and students aged 30 and over pay €40 for a year’s membership if they live in the Ile de France, or €20 a year if they live elsewhere.
Subscriptions for members aged 30 and over can be paid in the following manner:
- by credit card, assuming the membership application or renewal is made on the Society’s website
- with a Euro denominated cheque*, drawn on a French bank (or French branch of a non-French bank) made out to “The Cambridge Society of Paris” and mailed to: Cambridge Society of Paris, c/o Tony Banton, 50 rue de Valmy, 59100 Roubaix (please do not use the registered office address in Paris as we do not collect the post from there very often). This payment method is available both for applications or renewals through the website or for applications using a “paper” membership application or renewal form.
- An electronic transfer in Euros to the Society’s bank account. Our bank details are provided both on the receipt from a website application or on the “paper” application form.